*please NOTE some links found on my site are Affiliate links which means if a product or service is purchased through my link I will receive a commission off of it this is at NO EXTRA charge to you EVER! I only promote the products & services I trust and use! This is a sponsored post by VOUCHER TODAY and I will receive compensation for writing it!
Having a family of 5 is no cheap ordeal! Even the well known fast food cheap options for dinners are NO cheap takeout for us and families like us!
Saving money becomes much more than a hobby, but more of have to to survive! Just merely couponing is not going to get you very far, as you may have already noticed. So what additional ways can you as a mom and/or stepmom practice to save money?
I have featured resources for coupons and discounts, online shopping for numerous items including clothing, shoes, and accessories and cash back app that give you rebates on items you have already bought!
While doing so alone doesn’t get you very far, couponing in addition to the following solutions can help immensely! Not sure how or where to start couponing? Check out the list below for some options to help!
- Voucher today- this is a brand new discount and coupon site I know you will love! They offer exclusive discounts and offers on everything from movies, take out food, events and MORE!! Use this link and check them out today! Let them know A Blended Momma sent you!
- CouponSurfer– not only print out coupons for nearly anything you can buy but earn a percentage of what you spend back! Sign up free today here!
- Refundsweepers– this is another site I use to print off coupons and get free merchandise! Use my link here to join for FREE!
- Shoppers Voice-this website offers free coupons, chances to earn free merchandise, and to participate in surveys in exchange for rewards! Check out this opportunity here!
Did you know shopping online could save you money too? Here are some stores I use when shopping for my family and I’s clothing and accessories that you should try too! Everyone needs clothes, shoes, and accessories from time to time, especially when you have growing kids, so why not SAVE money when buying them too?
- Swap.com– This is the largest online thrift store around! Savings are huge here on clothing, shoes, and accessories! The best part is if you use my link here and we BOTH get rewarded! (hint you’ll get 20% off your 1st order!)
- Restitch– this is an awesome online thrift store! You can find gently worn name-brand clothes, shoes, and more for up to 90% off retail price! Use my code at checkout THRIFT15 and get 15% off your first purchase!!
- Dollar Tree– I know this should be an obvious one, but you would be shocked at how many people don’t realize the awesome products and deals they can get by shopping at Dollar Tree! Everything is $1, come on now!! Use this link and shop Dollar Tree online today!
Cashback apps and reward programs are also great ways to save money! I have listed my favorite and most commonly used ones below!
- Ibotta– This is by my FAV cash back app it has so many commonly used stores, brands, and products! Plus they offer bonus opportunities to earn all the time!!m Use my referral code today RANGER and join MY Ibotta team and let’s earn together!
- Check out 51– This is my 2nd favorite cash back app. This one has plenty of ways to earn and save on purchases you’ve made but doesn’t separate them from stores like Ibotta. Use my link here to join me on Checkout 51!
Traveling as a family of 5 can seem like an impossible endeavor for those who aren’t aware of online savings!! Here are some of the ways my family saves on traveling!
- CityPass– This is an awesome option if you’re traveling to a city such as Atlanta, Boston, or Tampa. You get 50% off the entire CityPass which always includes 5+ of that city’s MAIN attractions for families!! Use my link and get 50% today!!
- MSC Cruises: thinking of taking a cruise, but don’t know where to start or how you would ever afford it? MSC Cruises offer amazing deals for any type of cruise your wanting! Use my link and search the deals today!
- CheapOair- Is the vacation your dreaming of too far to drive? Take a plane ride for way cheaper than you think, use my link and save today! Need the savings ASAP? Use this code USA18 and save 18$ now!
It will, however, take time and preparation! Every time you go shopping you will need to make a list of the must-have items! My advice would be before going to the store or shopping online to actually shop is to check for coupons that match your list and/or rebates on the cashback sites! This will ensure that you purchase the right products and save the most money!
Having a big family isn’t as expensive as we most of the time making it! Use these resources and let me know how they help you save money! Do you have additional ways that you and your family use to save money? I would love to hear about them and add them to my list to help others utilize them and save! Let me know in the comments below!
You may also like these other posts as well!